时间：2020-02-25 16:01:31 作者：
Simultaneous interpretation is different from ordinary translation. It requires translators to translate while listening. It's almost simultaneous with speakers. What's the skill of simultaneous interpretation summarized by the small editor of translation company?
1. Sentence driven. It means that the simultaneous translator divides the whole sentence into meaning group units or information units according to the word order of the source sentence, and then uses the appropriate conjunctions to naturally connect these units and translate them into the target language. It must be emphasized that the sequential drive is not to translate every word together, but to connect the meaning group or information naturally according to the word order and structure of the sentence, taking into account the expression habit of the target language.
2. Adjust as appropriate. Simultaneous translators need to constantly adjust the information according to the new content they receive, supplement the missed content, and correct the wrong or inaccurate content. Adjustment is actually the process of "school translation" in simultaneous interpreting. Some special structures or some contents that can't be translated directly according to the sentence driven principle are temporarily stored or postpositioned, or are supplemented so that the structures that can't be directly postpositioned are naturally connected with the preceding sentence.
3. Moderately ahead of time. Moderate advance refers to the skill of "prediction" in simultaneous interpretation, that is, when the speaker has not yet said a certain information, the translator of the translation company's simultaneous translation actively predicts the content that the speaker may want to speak by his own language ability, background knowledge and on-the-spot experience, and carries out "advanced translation" to a certain extent.
4. Information reorganization. In any form of translation, due to language differences, if the simultaneous translator wants to faithfully translate the source language information to the readers or listeners, it is inevitable to restructure the source language structure, that is, to reorganize the information points of the source language according to the syntactic structure and language habits of the target language. The core of information reorganization is to convey the significance of the spokesperson, not to stick to the form but to ensure the equivalence of the meaning of information.
5. Reasonable and simple. It means to simplify the complex information in the source language to a certain extent without affecting the information and meaning transmission of the source language, and to translate the source language information by adopting simplified language, interpretation, induction, generalization and other methods. "Reasonable simplicity" is a necessary means of simultaneous translation. On the one hand, due to the limited knowledge background and understanding level, it is difficult for the general audience to understand some professional speeches. At this time, translators need to take certain means to ensure the effective transmission of information.
The above is to summarize the skills of simultaneous interpretation for you. I hope it can help you. If you want to know more about it, you can watch other articles on this site.